Tuesday, May 17, 2011

YOU SAID YOU NEVER WANTED TO SEE ME HURT, DID YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES THEN WHEN I CRIED?

I guess the answer is YES

Yes, it takes a strong person to say "sorry",
and an ever stronger person to forgive.

I have learned that sometimes "sorry" is not enuff.
Sometimes you actually have to change.

Understand that;
no matter how many times
you say you're sorry,
it won't wash away
all the pain and hurt you caused
and the tears you made me cry.

_________________________________________

You asked me to forgive for playing the games,
I forgave you for toying with my emotions.

You asked me to forgive making me so pathetic,
I forgave you for taking advantage of it.

You asked me to forgive for giving hopes and dreams,
I forgave you for crushing them.

Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge.
Do we have a deal?

No comments: