Saturday, July 7, 2007

50cents ABOUT ME


:: ABOUT ME ::
I'M NOT A PERFECT GIRL
I spill a lot of think and pretty clumsy
But when I think about it and take a step back
I remember how amazing my life truly is
And that maybe I like being
*IMPERFECT*

Saya juga gila2an
dan suka gelak…warghhh!


:: HOBBIES & INTERESTS ::
gossipping N commenting - suka mberi komen2 keji
looking at wut one's doing - no,I'm not PSYCHO
arts N crafts - kaler+lukis+chonteng


:: BOOKS ::
I read books that doesn't complicate my mind
yet they're good!

bace,bace dan terus bace
sebab ilmu di dunia xkan pernah habis!


:: MOVIES ::
movies that make me THINK and LAUGH
movie that does't make me thinks much to spend money to
* IMAGINE * if ever I married to tokeii GSC


:: MUSIC ::
I listen to all type of music
M.U.S.I.C is my life
I can't imagine my life without it

ade yg ckp, lagu2 yg sy dengar pelik
ohh,x kesah la...janji saya gumbira


:: TV SHOWS ::
everyday in my life is a "DRAMA
that I feel like watching a huge TV screen of life
but still...hey!
I didn't mean I don't need the "magic square box"


:: WHO I WANNA MEET ::
I don't want to be ALONE but sumtimes it is necessary
I'm happy to meet everyone
Each people I met made a new story in my life

Saye nk jumpa awak,awak dan awak
Heh! Sronok taw jumpe ramai org

*LOVE ALL*

No comments: