Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MEANWHILE...EVIL

hate TYPICAL man
+
the way he tries hard to IMPRESS me
+
the way he ADORES me "like-a-goddess"
+
the way he CONTROL my life
+
the way he DETERMINE what should I wear
+
the way he tries to show me he's the BEST
+
the way he ask (BEGGING???) for my love
+
the way he pretending to BE COOL
whenever I make him angry

_______________________________________________


HATE U.HATE U MORE.HATE U MOST

_______________________________________________

where is your PRIDE,
when you keep begging and begging me?

do you think you are GENTLEMAN
enuf' if you open the car door for me?

expressing your anger doesn't mean
you have to beat me...
just tell me the truth,
and I will stop doing that irritating thing.

we are DIFFERENT in many ways,
so if you don't like anything that I like,
please just say it.

we don't SHARE the same interest.
the music,the fashion,the food,the drink,the movie.
go ahead with your style,
do not condemn others like you are so-stylo!

I am what I am.
Whether you like it or not,
you have to accept it.
Don't expect me to change to yours,
in a blink of an eye.

I ain't no good girl.
Stop the-adore-me thing.
I am suffocated with it.
GO and FIND another girl,
that suit you best,
that will follow your "command".
This is not an army site.
I wanna live freely & happily.

No comments: